Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

BUT Here I am AGAIN!  Blogging blogging blogging.  Ok so I never really did that to begin with, but I am going to attempt to do so now.  My problem with blogging is that I myself find my life to be a bit dry, but everyone seems to think I should and I guess I am going to do what they say. :)

Update:  

Currently, Lainey and I are in Augusta, GA visiting with my Mom. Tomorrow morning we leave for the hectic world of Atlanta.  We are going to meet up with my sister Asha and my niece Ellora AND THEN (cue the Star Wars music) I am FINALLY going to go explore IKEA.  Yes, I have never been!  I KNOW I know, how can that be? Well, it CAN BE because Steven and I are stationed in a hole in the world in North Carolina. We have to drive 20 minutes to get to Wal-Mart people, so I think you can cut me some slack.

Moving on...we are going to IKEA. I'll tell you all about our adventure there after it occurs.  We won't have tons and tons of time to disappear into IKEA's three story building because at 2:00 it is sweet Ella's very FIRST birthday!  What a fun filled day tomorrow brings!

See you all again real soon.  I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you at the big birthday bash tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete